Sunday, October 4, 2009

Rain, River and Reality

What we think of each other after 25 years from this moment? Do we still have hope of understanding each other as we have today? Will our dreams be contaminated by bonks and arts that we interact with, as it is today? Alternatively, we will have found ourselves and hence we accept that distance is the best connection between us. I see, myriad possibilities that can shape the relation between twp persons and yet, there is always point made of some unique outcome. Is it there dear, is it there at all?
It is raining and no one is there in periphery of my vision. River is flowing, cluster of lights on the other end and a bridge that makes fiction of other end a part of reality of my end. You know, one friend of mine says, big problem in life is that there is no background music to reality. I never feel that I live any reality. The only taste of reality is failure to describe it. However, then nobody will believe me. Reality is personal property, yet we want to share it, as if it is highly objective. Give me a break!!
I have music in my ears. I don’t like music mixed with words. Nothing harms to pleasure of understanding than attempt to measure it with words. People feel that using words they can solve problems, but those problems themselves are created by words. Do you see it is contradiction? And, yet we want it, as only contradiction less thing.
I know, to live, these questions cannot be focused. Reality must be assumed in some pieces of absurdity and logic must be framed in regions of chaos. And, I am failing to do this. This words are reactions, not creation. There is no creation. It is just discovery of what was there, but was not observed before.
Any game is set of rules and skill to exploit those rules. No truth, no lie. It is just to see this absurdity through and through, and then cheat oneself in best possible manner, as if it is so meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment