Tuesday, January 13, 2009

when dream disappears

i woke up in the morning and
soon realize that my dream is missing...
i search around, and i found traces of its sudden but certain disappearance.
i cry, then i think, i console myself,
that no loss is ultimate.
the whole day, my eyes tried,
but in vain, friends, my dream disappeared.

i heard my steps singing a song,
i read poems walking beside me.
i talked even with breeze
and i shared my secrets even with street-lamps.
dream assured me, that whatever i will do
it will be beautiful.
dream itself told me that it will fade one day,
but it whispered in my ears when i cried at though of its departure,
" when separation is certain,
you can live every moment.
if dream lives forever who will chase it".
i was assured with words
and now, dream has lost and my ears still hears it.

i am not so hurt by the loss,
dreams i have lost before.
i am hurt because
its been long before i had dream.
and, now i fear i will not permit
any dream in future.
dreams compel to live,
and living compel to search for the meaning.
meaning is mirage, but dream is the thirst.
so, as i have lost thirst, why i need water even in mirage.

when dreams die,
they plough new dreams.
but when dream disappears,
it keeps memories.

bye, my dream,
if you see my awaiting eyes,
touch them once more,
i haven't left you yet.............

1 comment: