Sunday, January 3, 2010

Solitude

Why it is so, impulse to converse, to tell what last moment told me…
Was it worth, was it enough to move inch ahead in path…
Do I want to talk to you, the one whom I know…
Or I want you, stranger with familiar anonymity..
Why do I speak when real conversation is done without anything outward…
What is there to be known will be known…
What is the difference if I say it or someone else or no one…
Conversation, is it naturally in my veins, but then also the silence
Is it just habit I took on or is it substitution for time that I spent with myself…

Can I drink my own words when solitude is eager to speak?
Can I touch to my own carvings when I do not recognize myself?
Can I gift myself a world woven and created by my own, when I deny any signal from the world?
If I leave myself here, and,
Swim by this current of my words,
Walk along shores of these poems,
Travel by road of selfless search,
Will I reach to a man, who lives in me, yet so stranger to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment