Saturday, March 27, 2010

Dance! Dance!!

Its music penetrating every spot of the skin. whole body is thirsty to get more and more. as every beat hits the skin, it passes through veins and converts into movement of body. I don't know what the song is, I don't who is dancing with me, I don't know what will be after, I don't know what will be before. It is close, close to madness, but not madness as I am able to recall it and write this dance of words. My fingers dancing on keyboard, voices and yells yet loud in ears and asking me, Dance! Dance!!
Brain is confused for the escatacy. It doesn't know it is alcohol ruling it or it is sheer joy of putting all body, all existence to one and one coherent rhythm that makes it go wild. It demands every pleasure that it can have. It demands every wild passion it can experience. It demands this state to be continued forever. Dance! Dance!!
And it is just not me. There are people around me dancing. Walls are dancing. Air is dancing and so the everything that my senses can sense. And above all, past and future are just sublimating into joy of being my own this moment. I feel myself. I feel every action of mine. I feel myself, close to everybody, yet defined uniquely by my own. Dance! Dance!!
You should have been here. No, it's better you are not here dancing around me. It's nice that dream is yet accomplished. Wounds of loss are fresh. They are crying to conquer, to roar a loud and massive cry of victory. And, yet, I am passing quickly to a rapture which will be away from every such counting. It's music, it's that wild thunder-beat which would have made my primitive ancestors dance. It is lightening, it is first rain touching thirsty earth, it is passion which brings a man to a woman and it is bell which tolls for everybody who dreams. It is tolling now, it is calling now, it is asking to submerge into pool of waves of music, music that accompanies us right from our birth and ends into silence forever. Before such silence grips and everything falls into endless peace, Dance! Dance!!

No comments:

Post a Comment