Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Wack....!

I am just thinking of dam angry shit to girl sitting few steps away from me. I will just tell her that you are fat, you are talkative and what you are talking is in some sort of sharp, ugly voice. Should I wish she should shout back at me? What is the point if she starts observing silence once I shout at her? Victory, even a smallest one should have some bloodshed, some wounds. What else will generate songs of glory?
What if she starts crying? Will I enjoy it or will I feel bad about hurting her weak heart hidden under layers and layers of McD fats? She should apologize, humbly recognizing her mistake. Some people, when one shows them their mistake, shrugs shoulder and start doing new mistakes. Nobody points your mistake to improve you, the one with such intention will keep mum till the point you ask him to point out the mistake, but to get some satisfaction of humble apologies. And, some people deny such a pleasure. I wish they should encounter greatest mess in the next task and nobody should be there to show them that they are messing up.
Do you ever feel that you need to have some automatic gun while walking on crowded road? And, then you need to reduce burden of people on that road to certain extent and let the buildings, plants and even road have some breath? No? Don’t you feel that even vehicles are much more breathless these days and keep drinking fuel more and more? Shouldn’t there be some trees left surrounding roads so that our next generations can have pleasure of uprooting trees and having wider roads leading to nowhere? Don’t you feel that you need to have some solution in your hand which you can pour over girls, erode all the colors over their faces and make them realize that colors are beautiful, not they? Don’t feel ashamed, if you search deep down you will find that hatred has been living as neighbor of humanity since long.
You must be thinking what weird writing is this. So what do you need? Sunsets, sunrises, nature unfolding it’s mysteries in some lyrical rhymes, moons and moon lights, Mozart and Beethoven, dreamy travelogues of cities and catchy conversations with people, tales of love and friendship, determinations and challenges and all that which you and me both desire but have in very little quantity. You want that? Then this is not the place right now….
Right now I am in hate mood. Hating myself and everything that is around and not in the way I love to be tight now. Silent….

No comments:

Post a Comment