Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Morning Raga....

Good morning! Yea, yea, I am still little bit bored, but you know new things have some fresh effects. So this morning, which already became old till I got up, making me new, enthusiastic and asking me to do something. So many mornings were like this….
After few tomorrows, somebody won’t be here around. Not in a distance which can be zeroed in few hours. And, it is not just distance between places. What is the probability that we will be meeting again? We will be talking as we are today? Oh, we are or we were? So the morning is turning into some blackening and thickening cloud cover. I don’t have tears and I am choked…
Want a poem? ‘I hate boredom, I will have freedom’ or some free, vibrant expression, which will fade itself soon.
Where? When? What? why? I have questions and you have questions. I have dry, self circulating philosophy too.
Yet, this is new day. There is still hope. There are still ignited interests. And, there are you, yet, waiting, albeit more and more passively, to see me live, not just vegetate.

No comments:

Post a Comment